Due to popular demand or public pressure….. Congratulations community!
At Atlantic Gold, we understand that there is a lot of interest in Thursday’s Tailings Management Session. To respond to this demand, Atlantic Gold has asked the expert panelists to stay in Sherbrooke later then they had originally planned to provide a second session.
We are pleased to announce that Atlantic Gold is hosting two information sessions on this important topic:
- Session 1: 3 – 4:30 p.m. (Doors open at 2.45 pm)
- Session 2: 5 – 6:30 p.m. (Doors open at 4.45 pm)
For those who are unable to attend either session in person, Atlantic Gold will be filming the sessions for posting on Atlantic Gold’s YouTube channel in the days following the meeting.
If you are planning to attend one of the sessions, please keep the following in mind:
- The Sherbrooke Fire Hall holds approximately 70 people. If the room maximum is reached then no further admittance will be permitted.
- Each session will have a 30-minute presentation from the tailings experts and then the floor will be opened to questions.
- The expert panelists can only answer questions related to tailings and tailings management. Any questions outside of those subjects should be directed to Atlantic Gold via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
We hope these sessions will be informative for all those attending or watching on YouTube.